Katbite Heavy Duty Parchment Paper
Perfect for Quarter Sheet Baking Tray
Katbite heavy duty parchment paper thick enough to extend the baking time! Parchment paper has been upgraded to 45GSM.At least 12% thicker than general 35GSM to 40GSM parchment paper sheets.
- 45GSM thickness, thicker than general
- 100% pure wood pulp, food grade material
- Two-side silicone coating, extra smooth surface
- Temperature resistant is from -68 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
About this item
- EXTRA STRONG - 200pcs pre-cut parchment paper sheets made of extra thicker 45gsm paper vs commonly used 35gsm or 40gsm paper, it's about 12% thicker than others'. We define it as heavy duty parchment paper.
- PRECUT PARCHMENT PAPER SHEETS - Are you still worried about curly 9x13 parchment paper quarter sheets and spending time cutting? Our pre-cut parchment sheets can help you get rid of these troubles. Just pull one of the pre-cut 9x13 inch nonstick parchment sheets out and it's ready to use. No more curled edges.
- HEALTHY & NON-TOXIC - Katbite parchment paper sheets 9x13 made from natural 100% wood pulp and totally fluorescent free. Food grade silicone coating makes your baking safe and non-toxic.
- MULTI-PURPOSE - Do you think 9x13 parchment paper baking is only used for food baking? NO! Because Katbite 9x13 baking sheet’s temperature resistance is from -68 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, you can find it everywhere in kitchen whether in freezer, microwave or air fryer as long as you can think of it.
- NON-STICK & EASY TO CLEAN - Do you love baking but hate cleaning up? Katbite parchment paper for baking makes it possible and even works great! Food can be easily slide off from the baking tray and you just need to remove the paper and throw it away after baking.
Multipurpose In Daily Life
Baking Bread & Cookies
Perfect Size for half sheet pan. Just pull one of the precut 9 x 13 inch parchment sheets out and it's ready to use. No more curled edges.
Cooking Food & Roasting Vegetables
Non-stick baking parchment sheets. Two-side food grade silicone coating to prevent food from contacting the baking pans directly and causing stains.
Most people associate parchment paper only with baking cookies, cakes, meats, etc. These precut parchment paper sheets are also great to be used for parceling food, such as packaging chips or hamburgers. And separating frozen food.